Friday, January 19, 2007

Jade Goody- Worse Than Hitler?

Big Brother's Jade Goody is it seems world renowned as racist bully because of her behaviour towards Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty. Effigies have been burnt. Peter Briffa is maintaining the News of the World CBB blog which is worth a read if you are interested in the programme (which shamefully I am). One aspect which I find bizarre is the debates about whether the bullying is racially motivated or not, surely that is a side issue at best, would a non racial motive make this kind of bully less repellant? I sincerely hope not. Meanwhile here is one of the Jade effigies being scorched:

2 comments:

Peter Briffa said...

"Shamefully"?

Ross said...

Well I like to pretend to other people that I only have a television to watch the Discovery Channel and University Challenge.