Monday, January 14, 2008

Multiculturalism, Hillary Clinton & The Bono Effect.

Due to laziness I can't be bothered do a series of complete posts so here's a mish mash of various things that are on my mind.
  • Former Islamist Ed Hussein in an article about recent claims of 'no go' areas in Britain sums up a certain type of multiculturalism enthusiast- "Prominent politicians and Canary Wharf bankers who reside in Tower Hamlets do not send their children to local schools, and yet claim that the locality is positively multicultural."
  • Hillary Clinton is annoying me, aside from being a paranoid incompetent control freak it is her supporters repeatedly trumpeting her supposed experience as a reason to elect her. I don't get this, I mean if she had been married to a neurosurgeon rather than to Bubba Clinton, would she be qualified to perform brain surgery?
  • It seems that the ostentatiously environmentally 'aware' are actually bigger polluters than the rest of us. I shall christen this "The Bono Effect".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bono Effect...Love it. Reminds me of the time I was lectured to about American consumption by someone who owned three cars and admitted to an addiction to fast driving. At the time, I didn't even own a car.