Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Coincidence?

The lawyer representing the thug who chucked a fire extinguisher from the roof of Millbank tower is Matt Foot ( son of Leninist ideologue Paul Foot). The last time I noticed his existence was when he wrote an apologia for some idiots abroad who had gone to the anti-globalisation riots in Genoa and were amazed to discover that there was violence.

Maybe he is only representing a client on the "cab rank principle" that lawyers abide by, The other possibility is that supporting left wing rioters trying to bring violence to the streets is something of a passion of his.

4 comments:

JuliaM said...

"Maybe he is only representing a client on the "cab rank principle" that lawyers abide by.."

Yeah, once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is...?

Mark Wadsworth said...

"... enemy action", said Goldfinger.

Ross said...

Mark- what's happened to your blog, it seems to have vanished.

Top World News said...

Awesome blog!!!

Your blog is very interesting and postings are really exceptional. I love your blog because of its uniqueness.

I have added your link in my blog http://vigltd.blogspot.com/ under "Blogs I Like to Read" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

I would be glad if you could also place my link in your blog.

Thanks for your time.

Hope u too would like my blog...:)