Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Links.

Ok time for one of those periodic updatings of the links, in comes-

Prague Tory- A remarkably self explanatory blog title it must be said.

Blithering Bunny- I used to have a link there anyway but some technical problem led to me deleting it. This blog title is rather less self explanatory as he in fact is not a rabbit.

Choice Cuts- Good stuff, some interesting stuff on crime.

Ellee Seymour- One of those suspiciously professional looking blogs by an aspiring member of the great and the good. Wrote some of the more illuminating sections of the Little Red Book of New Labour Sleaze.

Marmot's Hole- Focuses on Korea, invaluable during the DPRK's recent shenanigans.

The Raving Wingnut- Steve Edwards is Australian, but that doesn't mean he's bad, I'll be linking to an article of his later this week so I shall not bother with an introduction here.

Daniel Finkelstein- Times comment editor's blog. Not that good yet but seeing as his articles are usually very good I'm assuming it will improve.

Peter Hitchens- Unfashionably honest, even when I think he's wrong I usually find him to be commendably forthright.

Brian Appleyard- Another professional writer who is an intelligent and independent minded voice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure it's fair to call Mr. Finkelstein a raving wingnut. Relatively speaking, anyway.

Bryan Appleyard said...

Thanks.

Ross said...

"I'm not sure it's fair to call Mr. Finkelstein a raving wingnut."

Don't worry, the wingnuts won't mind.

Praguetory said...

Cheers Ross, I'm in esteemed company - you clearly think about your links.

I really enjoyed your site last time I paid a visit and you seem to have kept up the good work. Blogger's playing up on me a bit, but if you notice that I haven't given you a reciprocal link in the next few days give me a kick. PT