- Renaming Turkmen cities after himself and his family.
- Placing a gold-plated statue of himself on top of Ashgabat's largest building, the Neutrality Arch, that rotates so it will always face into the sun and shine light onto the capital city. Though as he himself said- "I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want,"
- Naming months of the year after himself and his mother.
- Replacing the Hippocratic Oath with the Turkmenbashi Oath.
- Winning the Turkmen 'Hero of the year' award five times.
- Ordering the construction of an Ice Palace in the Turkmenistan desert.
Six of the Best 751
4 hours ago