Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Would I Do Without The Internet.

I'm really not sure whether this is supposed to be serious, comic or kinky, but I happened across the Christian Domestic Discipline site and it is er compelling.

Obviously if it is for real, and they do seem to be very deadpan, then I shouldn't be finding it so funny as it would be rather sinister, but it can't be serious can it?
Pinning a rebellious wife's inside leg also prevents assuming a mulish *ironing board* position - with the legs extended - since it is almost impossible to do with one leg. As the spanking withers any rebellion, the woman's legs will naturally relax as her resistance fades and she accepts her fate
If it's satire then they have been quite effective in winding people up.

And in case you are wondering, no I didn't come across the site whilst googling anything to do with spanking.

No comments: