Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm Baaaack

I'm back and after a week without internet access I am looking forward to discovering the answer to these questions:
  • Is there a helpful list of which MPs voted to block the most basic checks on their burgeoning expense accounts?
  • Was Richard Gott's reaction to the Colombian hostage rescue as hilarious and graceless as I imagined it?
  • Should we support Labour getting a kicking at the Glasgow East bye-election even if it is at the hands of a rabid Anglophobe?
  • Are puppies really too offensive to appear on police posters?

3 comments:

David Vance said...

Puppies are allowed but only if they wear bootees. Check out ATW.

Welcome back!

Mark Wadsworth said...

1) Yes
2) Dunno
3) Yes of course. Labour = enemy. Scotland = not enemy.
4) No.

Anonymous said...

1) Read it and weep
2) Almost certainly!
3) I'd support Labour getting a kicking no matter who was wielding the boot
4) Not sure about puppies, but I think meddling 'diversity officers' must be...