Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stuff

Three quick things:
  1. My problems with my computer have flaired up again, possibly because the shop I took it to previously fobbed me off. Therefore blogging may be light again until Monday.
  2. It's ironic that one of Disney's most iconic characters, Donald Duck, is famous for being naked from the waist down and yet I have received a lifetime ban from all Disney stores.
  3. Wetherspoons pub chain offer a bacon roll and a coffee at breakfast for £1.50, isn't that great value?

3 comments:

The Filthy Engineer said...

Mmmm. Were you naked from the waist down as well?

Matthew said...

I'm quite a fan of Wetherspoons, at least some of them (some get a bit grotty, to be honest). But the food is of dreadful quality, even the bacon rolls and coffee.

Ross said...

Filthy Engineer- yes, I was dressed as Donald with a sailor's outfit above the waist....