Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Least Enticing Intro Ever

Filed under the category of "articles I won't read":
London mayoral elections: who are you voting for? Eddie Izzard, Julia Stephenson, Duwayne Brooks and Karen Hampton reveal their choices for mayor in Thursday's election
The Guardian's coverage four years ago was hilarious though.

 Update: I've succumbed just so I could read the comments. This line from Eddie Izzard shows that he is clearly of the Laurie Penny/ Johann Hari school of quoting people:
I have spent many days out on the campaign trail with Ken. I have witnessed first-hand the response he evokes from ordinary Londoners – that "come on Ken, we need you back".

4 comments:

JuliaM said...

I can only hope this enables the Guardian to equal, nay, surpass their success with the US election Clark County project...

Ross said...

Alas I don't think they can surpass even they're own efforts from 2008.

It's obviously harder to make out that Boris Johnson is a cross between Mr Blobby and Dr Berwoerd when has been in the job for four years.

James Higham said...

One gets 12% of eligible voters, the other 10%.

farmland as an investment said...

I suspect we may have seen the last of Ken for now!