- Shirley Williams- sanctimonious, hypocritical and destructive.
- Denis Macshane- Hyper partisan and a compulsive liar.
- David Mellor- Useless, incompetent, arrogant and hypocritical.
- Edwina Currie- John Major has my sympathy.
- John Bercow- Horrible little man, models himself on Mr Toad.
- Harriet Harman- Don't worry Hattie women won't be underrepresented on this list thanks to you.
- Alan Clarke- No he wasn't a "character" or a "wit" he was a boorish, insecure charlatan with an mystifying level of belief in his own abilities.
- Mo Mowlam- Despite carefully cultivating a "people's politician" image she was just another politician with a deluded sense of her own importance.
- Nye Bevan- To me he sounds like "Kinnock Mk 1" rather than an inspirational figure. His voice grates.
- Lembit Opik- A very cheeky boy.
Teigh in Rutland is a Thankful Village
5 hours ago