Monday, March 23, 2009

Advice For Bloggers.

I have to say an extended wanking joke to satirise nanny state scaremongering really does wonders for the site traffic. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here for example. Even here! Although it doesn't meet with the approval of the commentators one of whom writes "Why post this blog, it comes across as a pompous 16 year old trying to be funny", I have to object to that, the idea that I have an adolescent sense of humour is..... huh huh... he said 'come across'.... snigger, fnarr, chortle.

All the links are much appreciated.

2 comments:

Mark Wadsworth said...

Damn. It seems like I'm the only one who didn't link to it.

Edwin Greenwood said...

Dear Marge,

So how do you do this "extended wanking" stuff, then? Does it involve any special equipment? And if so can you get it by mail order - I rather not risk getting snapped by Google Views coming out of one of those, erm, establishments just off Brewer Street? (Not that I know anything about Soho, of course; just going off what a geezer in a pub told me.)

Yours in anticipation,
"Frustrated" of Woolwich