Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 132 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 114 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Is a member of 1 select committee (0 as chair).
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2007, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83% of votes in parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 comments on this MP's speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 131 people are tracking whenever this MP speaks — email me whenever Philip Hollobone speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 214 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
This suggest to me that vast armies of staff are unnecessary for MPs to do their jobs well.
Update: Captain FF is compiling a list of MPs whose snouts aren't in the trough. It's dismayingly small at present.