- If I were Icelandic my name would be Ross Thomasson.
- I don't think I've ever been to Wales.
- I've been a driver or passenger in four car crashes, two of them proper write off style bumps.
- I was waiting for a lift (as in an elavator) this week and 2 came at once, a woman and a screaming child went into one lift and I and another man went into the other. When I said that at least we weren't stuck with the screaming kid he informed me that it was his child. I cringed in silence.
- My dog is licking my feet as I write this.
- I used to fancy trying out sky diving but I think I may have developed a mild phobia about heights.
- If I'm honest most christmas presents I buy are generally items I subconsciously want for my self.
- I was once suspended from school, when I was 8. I consider it to be a great injustice.
Six of the Best 751
44 minutes ago